Our Blueprint for Student Success outlines our District's Strategic Plan. Launched in 2005, the plan was developed by engaging all of our District stakeholders from parents, students, teachers, staff and administrators to business partners and community leaders. This plan led the way for the development of Signature School Themes and kindergarten through grade eight schools. The Blueprint is a living document that is used daily in decision-making and reviewed and revised each year to meet the evolving needs of our students and families.
Through this plan we promote student learning by:
- Maximizing Our Human Capital
- Enhancing the Culture, Climate & Communication Systems
- Maximizing Our Financial Capacity & Funding our Programs and Services Efficiently and Equitably
- Creating State-of-the-Art Facilities
- Responding to and Promoting the Needs of Our Community